Short stay (Max. 90 days)
Application should be submitted at the Gerry’s/VFS Visa Service Center along with a non-refundable visa application fee.
On April 5, 2010 regulation no. 810/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a Community Code on Visas (Visa Code) entered into force. For Denmark and all other Schengen member states, the Visa Code will hereafter be the regulatory framework for visas.
These new regulations imply new demands on the application, meaning that all supporting documents must be handed in along with the Schengen application form.
It is essential that you collect all the required documents before presenting your application to the outsourcing agency, including supporting documents. If supporting documents are not presented promptly, your application may, upon examination, be refused and the visa fee lost. Please note that the requested supporting documents as a general rule are the same at all Schengen Missions in the local area.
A person applying for a short term visa for Schengen will as a minimum be required to submit the following documentation together with an application form and family information form. (Electronically typed in or hand written application/form with capital alphabets is preferred.)
- Valid national passport or other valid travel identification.
- Colour copy of National Identity Card (both sides).
- Two passport photos. The photo must be 35 mm x 45 mm (size of head 30-36 mm from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head). You must be facing the camera directly.
- A fully filled-in online invitation form or originally signed invitation form from your reference in Denmark, with information about the person(s) you will visit, as well as name and address, purpose of your visit, and a description of the relationship between you and your reference in Denmark.
- Information about CPR number and Alien Identification number (if applicable) of your reference in Denmark.
- Passport colour copy of the reference (host) if visiting family or friends.
- A valid medical insurance that covers the whole planned trip to Denmark. The insurance policy must be valid for all Schengen countries, and the minimum coverage must be 30,000 euro.
- A flight reservation which includes a return flight to and from the Schengen-destination with a maximum of 90 traveldays.
- To apply for a visa for short stays requires a fee.
- Please follow the links to the right on this page to download further information on the requirements of the Danish Embassy in Pakistan.
- Obtaining of biometric data (digital photo and fingerprints) will be a requirement in connection with visa applications as from 2 November 2015. For further information please check http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/pakistan/index_en.htm and http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/pakistan/documents/press_corner/20151012_01_en.pdf
in some countries, including Pakistan, local requirements do apply. To the right on this web-page you will find information on these requirements available for download.
It is pertinent that you read and follow the information, as processing the application may otherwise be prolonged or impossible.