VISA FOR TOURISM
Note : Applications will only be considered if typed in capital letters and completed by
1 SET OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS + 1 SET OF PHOTOCOPIES
1) Application form with three color passport size photographs not older than six months.
2) Photocopy of CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card).
3) Only Sindh & Balochistan residents are eligible to apply for visa application, in other cases proof of residence for at least six months in these two provinces must be supplied.
A permanent resident of the European Union does not require a schengen visa.
5) Letter from the applicant addressed to the Visa Officer of this Consulate.
6) Proof / Nature of work in Pakistan i.e.
a) Salary evidence if dependent for previuos six months
b) Proprietor ship deed or partnership deed if owner or partner of a company
c) In case of owner / partner of the Company the applicant has to show a (Proprietor or
Partnership Deed documents).
d) Inscription to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry or to any other Government Association.
e) NTN Certificate
7) Personal / Company’s Bank Statement of the last 6 months.
8) Sufficient financial funds for the duration of the visit abroad (traveler cheques, credit cards or bank allowance stamped on the passport) must be provided to this office otherwise the Frontier Authorities in Italy may possibly refuse to give the entry if the above mentioned financial requirements are not supplied.
9) Travelers Accident & Hospitalization (Sickness) Policy.
10) Airline ticket with confirmed return date.
11) Hotel reservation confirmed by fax from Italy or by the Pakistani travel agent. Or letter of invitation by an Italian resident.
12) Previous passports.
13) Photocopies of first four and last two pages of passport including current and previous visited countries visas.
14) if under 18 years old, authorization of both the parents.
15) if under 12 years old, who is traveling alone should have the authorization of both the parents along with the authorization of the captain of the airways.
16) School documents of the children (School ID, Authorization to travel).
17) Birth certificate and Form B for children under 18.
Please be informed that the lack of one of the documents mentioned above or the inconsistency of the information provided could compromise the further processing of the visa and would lessen the rejection of the application.
The Consulate of Italy in Karachi may request additional documents for any incomplete Visa application. Should the supplementary documents not be provided within eight days from the request the visa will be rejected.
VISA FOR TOURISM